18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D program in India after completing masters of Public Health degree from Bangladesh?

Good day
Dear sir/ madam
I am Nepali students having masters of public health degree from Bangladesh is there any PhD programme for related subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  2. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  3. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  4. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  5. Detailed information about the recognition of PhD(Public Health) course in Medical Council of India?
  6. How can I register myself for MPH in India after completing masters from Western Kentucky university in Public health?
  7. Where in Delhi can I do Masters in Public Health? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  10. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  12. How much it will cost to obtain a masters degree in Public Health in India?
  13. Masters in Public Health from UMASS, USA is recognised in India?
  14. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  15. List of universities to do PhD in Sociology of Globalization in India.?
  16. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  17. How to do masters in Public Health?
  18. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?