25th August 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?

Hello Everyone,
I want to take admission in PhD in Public Health related program in Part Time mode. I have done Masters in Public Health from Nepal. Which university will provide such facility in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  2. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  3. Detailed information about the recognition of PhD(Public Health) course in Medical Council of India?
  4. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  5. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  10. How to apply for job after completing MPH from UWS Sydney Australia?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  13. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Maths from CMJ? I am a lecturer in Nepal
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?