2nd April 2011, 11:22 PM
naqishbandi

Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?

I want to know where in india the masters in public health can be done from.I want to know the colleges which offers the course and what is the procedure to get the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  2. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  3. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  4. What is the procedure followed for enrolment for a masters of public health degree with full sponsorship?
  5. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
  7. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  10. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  11. List of colleges to pursue government funded masters in public health?
  12. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD(Public Health Dentistry) in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  14. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  15. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  17. Ph.D program in India after completing masters of Public Health degree from Bangladesh?
  18. Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?
3rd April 2011, 03:17 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?

1.University Of Delhi - New Delhi, Delhi

2.Birla institute of technology and science

3.Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur

4.A D Patel Institute of Technology

5.Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur

6.Sree Chitirai Thirunal Institute for medical science & technology

7.Sardar Patel University, Vidyanagar, Gujarat

8.A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences

9.Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College Acharya

10.Shree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology

11.Tiruvananthapuram, Kerala

12.Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar.

Duration: Two years

Eligibility:
M.B.B.S., B.D.S, M.Sc. (Nursing) or their equivalent.

Admission Procedure:

Admissions will be made on all-India basis strictly according to merit. Employed /
sponsored candidates, working in public health area will be given preference.
13th April 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?

can B.A.M.S eligible for master in public health
22nd May 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

yes
18th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do masters in public health from delhi from recognised course after doing B.Sc Honours (Nursing)
27th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelor of audiology and speech language pathology degree. am i eligible for master in public health degree
28th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are the better options available after completing B.A.M.S if one needs to switch their carrier option?
7th July 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.sc nursing can i do masters in public health
30th July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.optm(4 yrs) can i do this course
12th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

can b.a.m.s. do master in public health?
which colleges offers mph in distance learning?
20th June 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I have Bsc Human Anatomy with third class honour, don't know if I can be admitted to study master in public health in any reputable university in your country
5th November 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

hello i had completed my bachelors in occupational therapy nd i want do MPH s o kindly tell me it is common entrance test and when the it will be started where i get all the information plese kindly tell me my mail id is [email protected] pls give all the information in this
14th December 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?

I want to know where in india the masters in public health can be done from.
17th July 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

can b.h.m.s do master in public health in india? And by which colleges...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?