6th June 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?

Sir, i passed 12th with 50% marks with PCB subjects. And i want to opt for biotechnology course . Please suggest me, with some good colleges both national and international. THANK YOU

16th August 2012, 10:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i passed 12th with 50% marks with PCB subjects. And i want to opt for biotechnology course . Please suggest me, with some good colleges both national and international. THANK YOU

As you have mentioned that you have scored an aggregate of 50% in +2, however, you have not mentioned your aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as most of the Universities and Institutes offers admission on the basis of aggregate scored in the compulsory subjects i.e. [PCB].

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering under graduate degree program in Biotechnology:

Manipal University [B.Sc in Biotechnology]

Must have scored a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other Life Science subject as an optional in the qualifying examination with English.

Amity Institute of Biotechnology [B.Sc Hons in Biotechnology]

Must have scored a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Dayananda Sagar Institution [B.Sc in Biotechnology]

Must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Lovely Professional University[B.Sc in Biotechnology]

Must have passed with 50% aggregate in +2 with medical or non medical with English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?