29th April 2012, 01:51 AM
malayamithun

Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?

Hi All,

I want to know that, if I complete Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom and Networking (PGDTN) from Sikim Manipal University in distance mode, then will I be eligible for NET exam? The course is approved by UGC Recognized by DEC.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Malay

Related Questions:
16th May 2013, 01:37 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?

Dear Friend,
No,You are not eligible for the NET Examinations as in order to become eligible for the NET Examinations you must have completed at least your Post Graduations that is Master's Degree Programmes,But,As you have mentioned that you have completed PG in Diploma,So,You are not eligible for the courses.

Beside this you may also visit to the main site of NET Examinations below for more informations and details on eligibility criteria:-
http://ugcnetonline.in
1st December 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?

Hi sir I did my MBA marketing from SMU distance education am I eligible for UGC NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?