22nd July 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do MFA in Punjab after completing my studies in BFA

HI
i am kam from england, i completed my study in BFA now looking for MFA in punjab, can u tell me this master course available here or not and when addmission is opening,
thanks kam

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course by which I could learn the same things which is taught in MFA/BFA?
  2. How can I become an Artist through MFA course?
  3. What is the fee structure of BFA and MFA in Allahabad University?
  4. Courses available after 12th in fine arts? Marks required to get into it and which entrance test to appear for?
  5. Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago
  6. Possibility to study MFA for BCA student?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of MFA course? Whether Language subject is enlisted in MFA?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MFA instead of M.Com after B.Com?
  9. Requirements to get admission in BFA? -- [New]
  10. Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?
  11. Government colleges having MFA, MSW or M.A(English)?
  12. Admission for BFA in Rachna Sansad College
  13. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  14. Can I go for punjab PCS after completing graduation?
  15. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  16. Can I join BFA being a 10th passed Artist?
  17. Foreign higher studies option after BFA? In which entrance exam to appear?
  18. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?