25th December 2011, 01:04 PM
singhsantanu

How to prepare for AFCAT exama? Contact details of the coaching center?

i passed the AFCAT EXAM hold on28/08/2011.my AFSB INTERWIEW is in27/02/2012.
i want to know how i prepare for this interview????????
i also want to know the name and address of the cooaching center which prepare for the above interview situated in the WEST BENGAL????????

17th June 2012, 08:17 PM
jyoti91

Default Re: How to prepare for AFCAT exama? Contact details of the coaching center?

contact details for coaching centre are

IES/GATE/PSU'S at LucknowCoaching faculty IES, Gate-99.94% EC/ME/CE/CS/IN 2'nd/3rd can join www.gateies.blogspot.com
Class 1 to Class 12Free NCERT Solutions, Test Papers, Lessons, Animations, Videos, Puzzle www.MeritNation.com
FreeSession IAS/IPS,MPSCSaturday &Sundays,Thane,Mumbai,Navi Mumbai &Pune,M-09970714449 www.paradigmiasacademy.com
Coaching Offers You ValueLearn about the ROI/ROE a Professional Coach can offer You! Coachfederation.org
Trust only India's No. 1Prepare for GRE with The Princeton Review. See how our students fair ManyaGroup.com/India
thank you
28th September 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AFCAT exama? Contact details of the coaching center?

coaching centres for afcat .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?