18th April 2013, 10:26 PM
lavanyarajeshwari

How to prepare for bank PO entrance exam? I am doing a job

sir,
at present i am doing job.but i have lesstime how to prepare the bank po exam in2013 and where i can download the bank po previous questionpapers from 2000 to 2013.
how can i score the better marks in po.In which subject i have to give the more importance to get a better marks.so please give the suggestion and i need the previous question papers from 2000 to 2013.

11th March 2016, 11:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for bank PO entrance exam? I am doing a job

There is not much benefit by just solving last year question paper for prepartation and qualifying in PO entrance examination.

The question paper contains question of General Awareness, Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General knowledge and Data Interpretation. So, you have to focus on all these topics for final selection for examination.

But even with better preparation you need to have better speed of solving questions. So, you need to give some extra time from your work to qualify in examination.
11th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for bank PO entrance exam? I am doing a job

There is not much benefit by just solving last year question paper for prepartation and qualifying in PO entrance examination.

The question paper contains question of General Awareness, Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General knowledge and Data Interpretation. So, you have to focus on all these topics for final selection for examination.

But even with better preparation you need to have better speed of solving questions. So, you need to give some extra time from your work to qualify in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?