20th April 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Bank Exams to get a Bank Job?

i am trying for bank job since 2yrs till now i have not job.how to prepare for banking can u tell me

25th April 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank Exams to get a Bank Job?

I AM PREPARING FOR BANK EXAMS FOR 2 YEARS TILL NOW I DID NOT GOT ANY CALL LETTER ALSO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEE TELL ME HOW TO GET A JOB IN BANK EXAM
25th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Sarah Dey

Maybe, you can get help from http://www.wiziq.com/courses/bank-jobs-exams

Else, you should go ahead and find an experienced tutor near to your home.
3rd January 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm prasanna 14th jan,1986.how can I get bank job I'm so interested with it in my area rajahmundry I completed my Bsc(mecs)pleassssssssssssse tell me
4th January 2013, 03:35 PM
Reshma 111

Time Management is utmost requirement for IBPS CWE Clerk Exam
• The candidate should reach the examination venue before 30 minutes of scheduled time to avoid any discomfort
• Those candidate who will get late for exam would not be permitted to enter the hall
• All candidates should plan their travel in advance by taking into notice traffic, transports and distance to the venue.
• The candidate should visit the exam centre before a day or two to avoid late or delay on exam day if possible

Answering of Questions
• In the examination, there are 5 Sections, which includes 200 Questions from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language, and Computer Knowledge.
• Candidates can switch over to any questions from one section to another many times while giving exam
• The examination will be of 120 minutes but if the candidate presses the Submit, the exam will be finished before the exam.
• The system will automatically submit the answers once the duration of 120 minutes will be completed.
• The candidate should avoid pressing any key while examination is in process.

Rough Work

• The questions based on quantitative aptitude and reasoning aptitude requires rough work as they require calculations
• The rough work should be done on the sheet provided by the examiner and the sheet must be handed over to examiner before leaving the examination hall.
22nd February 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i have started 2 prepare for bank exam. wat should i do ?????????
5th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the applications forms for bank exams
27th June 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepared for bank job
16th October 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i don"t even know that how to prepare for bank eaxms & what content it will be there
4th December 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

what the books are read by the b.tech students to get a bank job
28th January 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Actually my degree was BCA but im trying bank exams...please help me ow to get bank jobs.....
30th January 2014, 06:17 PM
sonudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i prepared for bank job
Bank po study material online visit inteliclass.com
4th March 2014, 05:24 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The only way to get a bank job is by having strong preparation. The preparation should happen in a proper manner with proper planning.

Here are some of the guidelines to score good marks in the written exam.

-Try to give much importance to the concepts which will bring you more score in the exam. Some of those concepts are
-Seating Arrangement
-Statements and Conclusions
-Simplifications
-Problem Figures
-Vocabulary

-Don't attempt the questions for which you are not sure of the answer as there is negative marking in the written exam. If you do like this, the actual marks that you scored will be deducted.

-Complete the syllabus for General Awareness an try to update on various issues as this is the one part of the written exam where you can score more marks in less time why because if you have strong preparation in this area, just by seeing the question itself, you will be able to get the answer.

-If you are unable to get the answer for a particular question, don't stick to it. Go for other questions. The success in bank exams will depend upon proper time management.

-Try to go for Aptitude section at last as these questions will take time to solve.

-Practice previous year question papers and give mock tests so that you will be able to assess your performance from time to time.

Wish you all the best.
20th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom graduate student i am interested in bank job but didn't know how to apply for bank exam and which book want to buy and how to manage that so please tell me the full details to get the bank job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?