22nd June 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Material for Bank PO exams?

I am thinking of preparing for bank PO exams? i am searching for sample questions papers but i am finding too hard by seeing that. can u please suggest how to prepare for that and if possible please also provide me the material with solutions. Becuase there will be no solutions provided in sample questions paper and i hope u guys will help in providing all sort of question paper with answers and there is less time lrft for preparing for the exams.So please send it as early as possible.

23rd June 2011, 05:58 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Material for Bank PO exams?

It is always a good choice to appear for bank exams. But as the competition for these bank jobs is too high, with good preparation and later on by attempting the exam well, one can get the success.

As a part of preparation, these are the following areas that a candidate has to cover while appearing for written test
-Reasoning
-Quantitative aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English

Out of all these areas, most of the candidate feel that General awareness will be the tough section to answer.

But in reality it is the area where a candidate can secure high marks and can answer the questions just by consuming little amount of time.

Remaining Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude you can go through R.S.Agarwal book which will be excellent for bank exams.

Go through this book and purchase some books of previous year papers of bank exams and practice them. If you join in any coaching center, they will provide you all the required materials.
23rd June 2011, 06:16 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Material for Bank PO exams?

It is easy to prepare the Bank PO exam. The Exam contains two parts:
  • Written test
  • Interview
The Written contains three section of questions are,
  • General Knowedge
  • Quantitative/Apptitude
  • General English
23rd June 2011, 02:43 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am thinking of preparing for bank PO exams? i am searching for sample questions papers but i am finding too hard by seeing that. can u please suggest how to prepare for that and if possible please also provide me the material with solutions. Becuase there will be no solutions provided in sample questions paper and i hope u guys will help in providing all sort of question paper with answers and there is less time lrft for preparing for the exams.So please send it as early as possible.
Preparation for bank PO should be started in a managed manner.
You need to have proper books and material for preparation.

There are 5 sections that need to be cover sincerely to clear a bank PO exam.
Aptitude,Reasoning,English and Quantitative can b covered from boks from RS Aggarwal.

The last section of current affairs and general awareness need to be cover by Pratiyogita Darpan magazine.

If you want to succeed then you must buy these books as there won;t be any great help available online.
27th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear Friend,

You can enroll to any institute which can provide you crash course or which can provide you question answer books as well as question papers. Today there are organizations which are providing you study material, online lectures as well as classroom lectures. Please visit www.route2jobs.org
27th June 2011, 11:59 AM
jaroeducation

Dear Friend,

You can join any institute which can provide you crash course.Today there are organizations which provides you study material, online lectures as well as classroom lectures and also online test so you can prepare very well for your exam. visit www.route2jobs.org for more information.
27th June 2011, 12:03 PM
jaroeducation

Dear Friend,

You can join any institute which can provide you crash course.
Today there are organizations which provides you study material, online lectures as well as classroom lectures and also online test so you can prepare very well for your exam. visit www.route2jobs.org for more information.
14th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any website to download the study material for bank exams for Probationary Officers please reply?
15th July 2011, 01:35 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant, For bank exams you have to work more.
Prepare for all these types of questions.
1) Reasoning
2) Aptitude
3) Logical thinking
4) English etc.,
I am sending you some of the papers. Please refer these papers. It will be useful for you.
All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bank po solved paper.txt(7.5 KB, 151 views)
File Type: txt bank po, other math.txt(10.4 KB, 147 views)
19th July 2011, 11:23 PM
gagan4790

Hi dear...
You can refer to the material provided by Drishtics...
Contact dem at [email protected].....
ALL D BEST!!!
26th July 2011, 01:17 PM
shipra asthana

how to clear bank po exam
27th July 2011, 02:03 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Material for Bank PO exams?

Quote:
Hey friend,

The bank PO exam is conducted by various banks and it is conducted for recruiting candidates for the post of probationary officer.

The candidates must have some eligibility criteria's for applying for the exam and they are:
  • The candidate must be a citizen of India.
  • The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years of age.
  • The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate. Some banks prefer for 55%.
  • The candidates must know about computers and must know to operate MS Office.
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • Computer Knowledge.

Refer the materials attached for more information regarding the questions asked for the past years.

For more information regarding the exam check at the official site of the bank for which you are going to apply.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf -Bank of India PO Exam .pdf(221.2 KB, 182 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO exam-Sample Papers.pdf(184.5 KB, 171 views)
File Type: pdf Andhra Bank PO .pdf(46.7 KB, 132 views)
6th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is there any website to download the study material for bank exams for Probationary Officers please reply?
iam pursuing MBA. so i dont have time. how i can adjust the time
11th April 2012, 03:09 PM
patilprajeev

can u send me any shortcut method for solving aptitude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?