26th January 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Important dates and details of bank exams?

What is the process of preparation for PO bank exams.what are the dates and details of bank exams?

Please reply

27th January 2011, 01:46 AM
nandan09kumar

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Important dates and details of bank exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the process of preparation for PO bank exams.what are the dates and details of bank exams?

Please reply
For praparation of bank PO exams you have to concentrate on few things as general awareness(consisting of general knowledge and current affairs),general mathematics(quantitative), reasoning, general english(comprehensive type)& some economics and finance related sections. if u are praparing for a particular
bank then u should have to solve the last ten years questions,after that u can easily find out the question pattern and how to solve that.
wish u ALL THE BEST.
27th January 2011, 07:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Important dates and details of bank exams?

You basically need to cover all the areas like quantitative aptitude, logical and verbal reasoning. For these areas you must solve as many previous years papers as possible. For the General knowledge area you must make it a point to read the newspaper and refer to books for the same. BOB exam is scheduled to be held in March, Andhra Bank and ICICI Bank exams are scheduled to be held in month of May. You must lookout for notification in newspaper or through internet.
27th January 2011, 09:53 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Important dates and details of bank exams?

Dear friend,
To be very frank I would like to suggest you that you have to concentrate on Maths,English and Reasoning a lot ........

As you know that the Bank PO exams Question Paper consists of following Main Sections:

-Mathematics (Quantitative Aptitude)
-English Section
-Reasoning Section
So if you concentrate on these sections than easily you can clear the PO Exam ..........
And finally i would like to suggest you some books for PO Exam Preparation, These are:

-Quantitative Aptitude (Maths + Data Analysis/Interpretation) Section – R.S. Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude

-Reasoning Section – R.S. Agarwal’s Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning

All the best ..................
21st February 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Thanku dreksh chowdary ,i have already abook maths(quantitative aptitude),my request is is to give some suggestions for quikest maths solving
25th February 2011, 08:48 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to prepare for Bank PO exams
The detailed eligibility criteria of various banks is given below. You can also check it out from here:
1.Candidates having 60% aggregate marks in XIIth standard or in Diploma after Xth standard and 55% aggregate marks in Graduation are eligible to appear for this exam.
2. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD category should have 55% aggregate marks in XIIth standard or in Diploma and 50% aggregate marks in Graduation. Such candidates are eligible to appear for this exam.
But if you have higher qualification in CA or CWA or CFA or CS (company secretary) then graduation is not compulsory and you are eligible for this exam.

you have to concentrate on Maths,English and Reasoning
As you know that the Bank PO exams Question Paper consists of following Main Sections:
-Mathematics (Quantitative Aptitude)
-English Section
-Reasoning Section
So if you concentrate on these sections than easily you can clear the PO Exam .
to suggest you some books for PO Exam Preparation, These are:
-Quantitative Aptitude (Maths + Data Analysis/Interpretation) Section – R.S. Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude
-Reasoning Section – R.S. Agarwal’s Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning

good luck
27th February 2011, 10:16 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Important dates and details of bank exams?

Quote:
Thanku dreksh chowdary ,i have already abook maths(quantitative aptitude),my request is is to give some suggestions for quikest maths solving
hello friend....

Its good that you have bought the maths quantitative aptitude book now as per request to solve maths problems quickly can be done only by you through PRACTICE... so i will advice you to find some valuable time for solving the aptitude questions daily so you will be used to it... then you will see the difference of cracking the maths problem in you in no time... hope the info. helps for your preparation....

All the best...
19th March 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get the news for the any bank exam in the advance? Is there any source to know this? Then please tell me :-D
21st March 2011, 03:18 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exams? Important dates and details of bank exams?

Quote:
How to get the news for the any bank exam in the advance? Is there any source to know this? Then please tell me :-D
Yes, you can get the news about bank exams in your mail by registering in the site which is available for bank exams..

Just CLICK HERE..!!! and subscribe it by giving you e-mail id in this site to get the info. for bank exams..
10th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the certificates required to be produced during the interview for p.o. exam
26th June 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

how many hours should we prepare for bank po? Is group study necessary for prepareration of bank po?
22nd December 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

is CSE(IN 4TH YR) CAN APPLY FOR PO. ANY PRIORITY FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGR FEMALE
24th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

is it elligible to join in clerical job by passing in po exam
30th September 2013, 03:16 PM
nagasai228

The Institute of Banking personal selections [IBPS] conducts common written examinations[CWS] on behalf of 21 nationalised banks and conducts twice a year.
the syllabus pattern for this examination is,
1.Reasoning
2.English Language
3.Quantitative aptitude
4.General awerness [with special reference to banking industry]
5.computer knowledge.

so you have to prepare timetable as given syllabus pattern and follow the time table and also study the news paper like INDIA TODAY they provide much information..
for more details login to the web site www.test funda.com they provide time table of examinations.

all the best
30th September 2013, 03:32 PM
nagasai228

Quote:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE) on behalf of 21 nationalized banks
• The exam is generally conducted twice a year.

Test Duration & Pattern (IBPS CWE PO 2013)
Sr.No. Name of Test Maximum Marks Duration

1 Reasoning . 50

2 English Language . 40 Composite

3 Quantitative Aptitude. 50 time of

4 General Awareness (with 40 120 minutes
special reference to Banking Industry) .

5 Computer Knowledge . 20
Total 200

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?