22nd July 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to become a topper in B.Com(Co-Operation) of Periyar University? Model question papers with solutions for preparation?

I am the student of Periyar University and studying B.Com(Co-Operation). So I want to get the model question papers of 1st and 2nd semester exams. Please tell me how can I be the topper? Kindly send me the model papers with solutions. Please help me. Thank you!

1st January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare to become a topper in B.Com(Co-Operation) of Periyar University? Model question papers with solutions for preparation?

How to become the rank holder of periyar university and what are its procedures and cut off required to become the university rank holder???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?