1st January 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of TANCET exam? When is the correct time to start the preparation for the exam?

i like to join MBA course within Tamil Nadu.so i like to write TANCET exam.i need model question papers to prepare.At present i'm a second year B.sc computer science so when i have to start to prepare for exam.............pls reply sir

12th January 2011, 09:31 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Model question papers of TANCET exam? When is the correct time to start the preparation for the exam?

hi friend
here i have attached some model questions for TANCET-MBA
you can start preparing gradually for the exam before you reach the final year..
wish you luck...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TANCETMBA-2009.pdf(80.7 KB, 249 views)
File Type: pdf TANCETMBAModelPaper1.pdf(231.9 KB, 242 views)
13th February 2011, 01:33 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Model question papers of TANCET exam? When is the correct time to start the preparation for the exam?

I am giving you the link to download the sample papers ...please visit
http://www.tancet.examsavvy.com/2010/04/tancet-question-papers.html
23rd January 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am doing third year eng(cse) .i want to do ME in kumaraguru or sri krishna college at coimbatore....should i write GATE OR TANCET??......and i want tancet model qst papers ...so pls help me out sir....
10th February 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

when r start in mba tanset entrance exam...?
18th March 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my 3 yr b.tech now.. Pls help me to find best books for tancet exams and the syllabus..
12th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I Want 2012 In M.C.A Modei Question & Answer Papers
23rd February 2013, 09:35 AM
c.sathishmech

please give an M.E (mechanical) tancet question paper.please reply
20th May 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum score needed to get into anna univ to do MBA for an ST candidate..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?