28th February 2012, 10:13 AM
K.Durga ramya sri

Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?

Respected sir,
I have been studying B -tech with "EEE" branch.Sir i need previous years (10) question papers with solutions.How to prepare for gate exam & from which year onwards we have to start preparation for it . Sir please send this question papers to my mail address.PLEASE SIR..........
THANK YOU SIR .

28th February 2012, 10:58 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Durga ramya sri View Post
Respected sir,
I have been studying B -tech with "EEE" branch.Sir i need previous years (10) question papers with solutions.How to prepare for gate exam & from which year onwards we have to start preparation for it . Sir please send this question papers to my mail address.PLEASE SIR..........
THANK YOU SIR .
GATE Electrical Engineering :-

Mathematics :-
  • Linear Algebra
  • Calculus
  • Differential equations
  • Complex variables
  • Probability and Statistics
  • Numerical Methods
  • Transform Theory

Electrical Engineering :-
  • Electrical Circuits and Fields
  • Signals and Systems
  • Electrical Machines
  • Power Systems
  • Control Systems
  • Electrical and Electronic Measurements
  • Analog and Digital Electronics
  • Power Electronics and Drives

I am attaching the some previous year question papers of GATE examination and i hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-1999.pdf(3.96 MB, 262 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-2000.pdf(4.27 MB, 237 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-2001.pdf(4.38 MB, 247 views)
29th September 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?

download fully solved topicwise question paper from
www.gatehelp.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?