29th November 2015, 02:09 AM
Sharleen shiwangi

How to prepare for Board exams in just 2 months?

How to prepare for board exam in 2 months only as I am a weak student? Please help me in preparing for board exam in 2 months only if i am a weak student?please help me

29th November 2015, 02:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Board exams in just 2 months?

You can simply follow some of the tips for better preparation of board exam in Two month are given as below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Try to complete your syllabus till January
  2. Dedicate February in doing revision work of various subjects
  3. Take balanced diet
  4. Solved previous question paper
  5. Know Your Strength and Weakness
  6. Use NCERT Books
  7. Make your own notes
  8. Always feel Positive
  9. Well planning for study
  10. Prepare a time table
  11. Go according to that time table
29th November 2015, 03:16 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# First of all, one should go ahead without any stress, fear and hesitation for board examination. One should take it as ordinary school or class room test.

# With proper strategy, planning and preparation, one can perform very well in the board examination.

# followings are the useful tips which must be followed while preparing for board examinations:

* In order to perform well in board examination, one should have sound elementary knowledge of subjects. For this one should go through NCERT books, classroom notes and other reference books suggested by teachers.

* One should adopt a rigid time table in which there should be provision of allotment equal time to each and every subject. One should strictly strict to this time table.

* Revision of studied matter is also important. Without proper revision, one cannot memorize and grasp the syllabus well. So revise the studied matter on daily, weekly and monthly basis.

* Positive frame of mind is the key to success. Positivity helps in overcoming the stress and fear. It also boost the self-confidence.

* One more most important task which must be done by the student is that he/she should regularly and periodically solve out the mock and old question papers in order to get familiar with nature, trend and difficulty level of question paper.

* One should make special effort to memorize all the important formulae, notes, important dates, theories, law, equations etc. well.

* Students are advised to perform aerobic exercises or light exercises or yoga. It helps in better functioning of mind and body. Yoga helps in better concentration level and memory power.

* It would be better if the students make a schedule for group study on weekly basis. In group study, there are strong probabilities of clearance of doubts and easy sharing of knowledge.
29th November 2015, 04:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharleen shiwangi View Post
How to prepare for board exam in 2 months only as I am a weak student? Please help me in preparing for board exam in 2 months only if i am a weak student?please help me
At this stage, it would be injustice for yourself to treat like a weak student.

If you work hard, you can easily secure 75+ percentage in your Board Exams.

To secure good marks, you just need to solve previous year question papers of at least 10 years.

After solving those question papers, you can easily secure decent marks in examination.

Don't forget to brush up your solved papers before exams.

Questions are repeated in the exams, so if you go through last 10 years papers, then it would be easier for you to solve questions in exam.

Prepare notes by yourself so that you can easily understand and grasp the concepts at the last moment.

If you go through these steps thoroughly, then definitely you can secure good marks.
29th November 2015, 07:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to prepare for the board exams in two months but you need to have strong determination and dedication towards study and consistency to follow the daily schedule. If you work hard and follow the strategy given here, you will be able to score good marks.

>>First of all make a list of all subjects and their respective syllabus for board exams. Identify the subjects in which you are weak and give special time to that subject. In priority list assign time to each and every subjects.

>>Second thing is that buy basic board books for exams and go through it. See the previous year papers and try to solve the questions from chapter read. Revision will play a vital role in two months preparation.

In examination, write your answers in neat and clean manner with diagrams and good presentation to gain good marks and have some confidence that you can score well.
29th November 2015, 09:30 PM
userdefined

If you are a weak student, then you have to study the course 2 years not for 2 months.
Just have a friend of yours who understands the concepts well, ask him to teach the concepts alone i.e, easiest concepts alone.
Brush up the question papers of the previous years revise it thoroughly that you may get 50% of the marks if you are luck.
Nothing in the World is free, so you have to put effort and get the concepts clearly.
29th November 2015, 09:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It is too late and one thing I must share that is being a weak student you have to do more hard work instead of wasting your time. It is ok leave it what was happened so far. Here are the few tips which may helpful to give the board exam.

Most important thing is you just take the 5 previous question papers. Then take a note on the important topics which is been asking from past few years. Then you will get an idea what topics need to study for exam.

Then you just complete one concept each day and thus you just complete all important topics with in a month. Then you would have one more month to prepare. In this time you just write all the answers which you have studied already. Don't learn new concepts in last month.
30th November 2015, 12:17 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

we all know Board exam play main role in our life,It is first step of our life which we have to crack carefully .Some tips that you can take

First we can't get success in any exam until we remove stress from our mind
so,please relax, and do your study as it is enjoying you.keep all tensions and stress in side.

Do hard work at least you can study for 14 hours per day according to your syllabus
for more help you can prepare time table for each subject , divide all subjects in equal time ,and also practice for writing and focus on your time

Practice from previous years question papers which is very helpful for any student.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?