4th February 2012, 08:01 AM
marapakakeerthi

Which country is a better choice for me to do MS after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams I have to appear for this? How to prepare for these Exams?

I am studying b.pharm final year now.so after completing i want to do m.s.In which coutry there is bright future for b.pharm canditates and which exams i have to prepare for regarding country and examination details including fee in which months exams wil be held?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  2. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  3. What are the various exams I have to prepare for Master's of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance at Abroad? Colleges in Abroad offering this course?
  4. For what medical exams am i eligible after my graduation in Pharmacy? I belong to OBC catagory
  5. What should I do for readmission in my current school?
  6. Which Books are better choice for me to prepare for Group 2 Exams?
  7. Procedure to study M.E in UK, US or Australia?
  8. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  9. How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?
  10. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  11. How to prepare for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it a good choice to go for banking sector after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Entrance exams to get admission in M.Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  15. What should i do after or with TYBCOM?
  16. Which group is a better choice for me in M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  17. PG after B.A (English) apart from M.A (English)?
  18. How can I prepare for IBPS exam and for Excise taxation department exam?
22nd August 2020, 05:12 AM
the_._khan

Default Re: Which country is a better choice for me to do. MS after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams I have to appear for this? How to prepare for these Exams?

USA is the best country to do MS in B-Pharmacy.
For Ms, You are required to give GRE AND TOEFL exams.
You can purchase magoosh subscription for GRE and for TOEFL you can refer to youtube videos.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?