19th March 2023, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for civil services examination from class 10th onwards so thatIwill be able to crack it in single attempt?

Hi my self Abhijith Gupta Sanka from class Jr.10 Narayana School I am very much into social and civil services and I want to become an IAS officer. So can you help me from where to start my preparation

21st March 2023, 05:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for civil services examination from class 10th onwards so thatIwill be able to crack it in single attempt?

To become an I.A.S officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, as you are pursuing in Std 10th now, you just need to make habit of reading newspaper, going through social studies books of std VI-XIIth.

Consistency and hard work is key to get success in the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?