10th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to crack IES in single attempt? Which is the best coaching class for IES?

I want to crack IES in single attempt what should i do
which one is the best coaching class for the IES. How to crack IES exam and study material available for it

Related Questions:
  1. To crack IES exam which is better between Coaching and Self Student?
  2. Best coaching centres for IES in Pune? I am working in a software company in Pune and want to crack IES exam
  3. Will I be able to crack IES with a good rank without joining Coaching? How should I proceed towards my preparation?
  4. Is there any online coaching for IES exam? Are 4 months enough for IES exam? Preparation tips for IES exam?
  5. How much is the salary(CTC) of an IES officer? Is it possible to crack the exam without joining coaching center? How to prepare for the exam?
  6. Positions or Job Posts one gets after cracking IES Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do IES coaching after passing B.E civil Engineering? Best IES coaching institutes in India
  8. How to crack IES without any coaching?
  9. Which centers in Delhi provide IES coaching?
  10. About ies exam
  11. List of top institutes available for IES Coaching in Delhi or Noida?
  12. Can i clear IES exams without coaching? Best coaching institutes?
  13. When will be the right time for me to start taking coaching for IES or GATE Exams being a candidate of 1st semester of B.Tech?
  14. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?
  15. How to take IES exam in ECE? Books to be referred?
  16. How to clear IES exam with a top rank? Is IES Academy Delhi a good coaching institute?
  17. Previous 10 years solved papers of IES exam? Best coaching institutes to crack the exam?
  18. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
11th April 2014, 01:55 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to crack IES in single attempt? Which is the best coaching class for IES?

Some of the important tips which will help you to crack the IES exam is as follows,

-> FOLLOW THE SYLLABUS: One of the main tips which you need to follow up is this. Every exam will be followed with a proper syllabus and the questions will be or ought to be in line with that syllabus. So, make sure you are getting prepared with all the topics specified in the syllabus.

-> REFER QUESTION PAPERS: This is one of the good way of learning for any exams. You need to refer the previous year papers and model papers of the exam to understand what all types of questions will be followed in the exam and prepare for them accordingly but make sure that you are following this only for reference and not just completely relying only on the question papers.

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS: There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam and it's always good to refer them. Some of the good books are as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy online.

-> PREPARE TIME-TABLE AND WORK HARD: This will be the key for everything now. Only when you understand the importance of the exam and start preparing a proper schedule and start following that accordingly. You need work hard during this preparation time by concentration only on that to make sure you will get through the exam with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?