8th October 2011, 12:32 AM
luckyaghi

What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?

myself Manish aghi, from Haryana, I am doing my b.pharmacy 3rd year frm Faridabad, and after my degree completion i want to go for civil services . So you please answer me that what should i do for preparing my civil services along with my studies . And what should i do to prepare for general knowledge and current affairs and other topics for civil services examination .
And what are the government sector that opens after b.pharm .
I would be very thankful to you .

Related Questions:
2nd November 2011, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?

Please help me that how can I take preparation for WBCSE-2012 as the subject of Preliminary Examination's books in pdf. either in word want to download for improve my study,so help me please....
7th January 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?

can u provide me the previous question papers of paper 1 of hcs?
3rd March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i amdoing job now i want to prepare for civil services and how to prepare and how to apply
1st October 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare civels parallel to b-tech iam b-tech 3rd year wich material to follow
18th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW TOI PREPARE FOR PCS ENTRANCE EXAM
25th June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA.where can i get jobs as per my qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?