25th June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Civils after completing B.Tech?

i have completed my b-tech recently .i want to know how to prepare for civils being in home

15th August 2012, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Civils after completing B.Tech?

If you wish to start your preparation for Civil services exam, it is essential to know about the pattern and structure of the exam. You can get details on the same from UPSC official site. Practice for this exam using model papers. Also try to keep updated about recent events which will be included in this exam. Attend mock tests so as to identify the subject areas where in you are behind and rectify those areas. Use standard books like UPSC guide by Upkar Publications, CSAT Manual by Tata Mcgrawhill, CSAT General Studies by Pearson Guide etc.
26th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

may i know the syllabous for a student who completed btech with ece a s his branch
16th January 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech student studying second year civil my future goal is an IAS officer how to prepare for that now onwards and which books I want to read
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?