28th May 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering

im persuing btech 4th year in electrical and electronics enginering im intrested in civils so please send me the datails of how to select the subjects and how to attend for priliminary exam? and refered books for that related subjects????

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about civil exams? I'm pursuing B.Tech
  2. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  3. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  5. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  7. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for JAM Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of EEE?
  9. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  10. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  11. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  13. Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  16. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  17. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
8th July 2015, 10:07 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC every year.

The examination is considered as the toughest and as mother of all the examination. The examination is conducted in three stages :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

The candidate who are pursuing in the final year of graduation or passed from the recognised university are eligible. Candidates age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation in age for the reserved category.

To qualify in the preliminary examination you need to have good knowledge of the English, General Knowledge and NCERT books from class VII-XII. Go through the English newspaper to enhance your vocabulary and grammar.

Other than for the final selection in the civil services you need to qualify in the other two stages.To qualify in the Mains it is must needed to have the excellent knowledge of the optional paper

For more information visit at the official website [url]www.upsc.gov.in[/ur]. The application for the 2015 is closed so you have to wait for the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?