9th August 2010, 10:04 PM
Anand Bishwakarma

How to prepare for CS exam in December?

Hello, m anand and i am a student of B.com 2nd yrs and also doing a CS course and i have my CS exam on December so will u plz suggest that how should i pepered for my exam because.And is Cs course is better

11th August 2010, 09:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CS exam in December?

dear friend

If you really want to prepare for CS exams, then please clear that CS Course is a highly reputed course so your writing skills will play a major role in giving you extra marks in this exams. If you Attend oral coaching classes, seminars, then it will be really beneficial for you.

It is very easy to clear CS examination, if you are good at your basics and always solve the previous year question paper of CS exams because there are almost 40% of the question will be repeated and will arise from them.

So, please solved previous year paper, you will definately get sucess in your december CS exams..............

all the best.
13th August 2010, 12:49 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You can go through the syllabus of the exam and according to that prepare yourself..

Here is a link where you can find all the previous year papers and study materials:

http://www.futureaccountant.com/exam-question-previous-papers/

Hope this will be helpful for you..

All the best!
15th August 2010, 09:55 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding prepare for CS exam ..
you go through the website :-
www.indiastudychannel.com
www.gjtutorial.com
all thev best!
20th August 2010, 09:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

A professional course definitely demands something more than the regular courses but we should never complicate the process of preparation. The most simple and the best way to prepare for such examinations is by going through the study material, provided by the institute, thoroughly and following previous years question papers.
Try to get question papers of at least last ten years and start preparing according to it. It will help you to understand the manner in which the questons are being set and will also give you the idea of common questions which has been asked frequently in the previous years and could possibly come in the upcoming examination.
27th August 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I 'm Latha , finished my B.Sc last year and currently working for retail company . I'm planning to take up Cs course ,can u guide with details how to purse in this feild and help me to
suggest how i m manage to get thru exams . Can any help me with this .
31st August 2010, 03:36 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

really the preparation of the CS exam need more efforts.

and for that you should cover the whole syllabus .

and also you should take the help from the coaching classes or teachers.
31st August 2010, 10:37 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
you really have to work hard to prepare for CS exam in december.please have confidence in you and do manade time properly.
All The Best!!!!
21st September 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hi...i wanna get good marks in my december attempt..i have not started studying yet....plzzzzzzzz..tell me how to prepare nw
22nd September 2010, 02:29 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

I am mentioning the main parts in the elementary Foundation course of CS:
1. English and Business Communication
2. Basic Economics and Business Environment
3. Financial Accounting
4. Elements of busines laws and Management
5. Information Systems and Quantitative Techniques

You can find the question papers at this link:
http://www.futureaccountant.com/#eqpapers

You can get the information about the CS course at this link:

http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
27th September 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

hiii, i am preparing for my december 10 cs exam...but i have a confusion regarding computer programing...i think we just need to prepare for 4 subjects..i am nt aware about the information system paper. what about computer classes. is that a compulsion?
plz reply
26th October 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hiii my name is nancy i have my exams for CS(final) in december but there is no preperation yet dnt knw what to do plz guide....my email is [email protected]
22nd November 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hi....
can any buddy tell me how to study law(gcl,company law ) because its to deficult for me to apprehend so please lead me
i got time till june 2011.
my email id is [email protected]
25th November 2010, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hi..

i want to ask you please help me because i am an arts student. i have problem to solve commerce question, then please suggest me how can i prepare company accounts, cost & management accounting. i am preparing for jun 2011 exam.
my email id is [email protected]
10th December 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi........ Iam Bijay going to appear for cs both modules in june 2011. can any body suggest me hw to prepare for both the modules. Shall I buy some books or only study the materials. Plz reply soon. I want my seniors who have cleared the CS inter to give some tips . I am waiting for the reply.
16th December 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi...!!!!!!!! I am Sunita . I have taken admission in CS institue in the year of 2007 where I had 8 subject ...but after 3 year syllabus has changed ..now I want to know that whether I have to attend 8 subject for the exam or 6 subject...&...I want to attend CS intermediate exam of june,2011...but yet I have not prepared myself for this ..so pleas tell me the easiest way to learn my courses.
16th December 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi Rahul,

Thank you so much for helping out Anand in his preparation for the exams.

I believe, pointing out his strengths and advising him on preparation would have been more helpful than pointing his mistakes. Moreover, when it comes to exams, he definitely will make it a point to consider checking his paper twice and avoid using the colloquial languages and spellings.

I wonder if your query has even helped him a bit.

Take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend

If you really want to prepare for CS exams, then please clear that CS Course is a highly reputed course so your writing skills will play a major role in giving you extra marks in this exams. If you Attend oral coaching classes, seminars, then it will be really beneficial for you.

It is very easy to clear CS examination, if you are good at your basics and always solve the previous year question paper of CS exams because there are almost 40% of the question will be repeated and will arise from them.

So, please solved previous year paper, you will definately get sucess in your december CS exams..............

all the best.
18th December 2010, 11:55 AM
mishra245

Some points regarding preparation of CS
1. First kindly appreciate that panic is not the solution or substitute for exam preparation. So never waste your time and think positively. Plan and start your study accordingly as early as possible.

2. You must understand few basic things necessary for CS preparation. So workout a study plan and study according to the same. You may also take help of your friends and seniors around. Also analyse the exam pattern properly.

3. Revision is very -2 important so prepare a good revision schedule and follow the same strictly. Good revision is a key to success.

4. If you are preparing for the exams from the very beginning then this is the time for revision and addition of some new and imp topics to your treasure. In CS do not change the books and notes quickly without sufficient reason. Stick to the notes and books selected earlier.

5. Give first preference to the study material provided by the ICSI. Especially for theory subjects like Company Law and Economic Law

6. In CS Exams Law basics must be strong so never hesitate to discuss the topics with your friend for better grip. A healthy discussion helps you recall provisions/contents in a much better way. This is one of my old suggestions but this is something very very important.

SCANNAER…BACKBONE OF CS

7. In CS scanner is one of the most vital tool to succeed. So after your initial preparation don’t forget to check your preparation from scanner. In my opinion every question of Scanner should be on your figure tips. This is very imp for your own confidence.

To complete the question given in scanner take the help of ICSI guideline answer, as the case may be.

8. For CS preparation it is also worthy to note that in CS the percentage of repetition of previously asked questions are a bit high as compared to CA so it is advisable that during study time note the imp topics or make short notes for them. It would be very helpful for you during last time revision. Prepare short notes for frequently asked questions and revise them properly.

USE BARE ACTS

9. In CS sections and case laws are very important so this is the high and right time to lift your study standards. As per my personal opinion you should 100% go for Bare Act reading. There is no harm in developing a habit to refer bare act. Kindly understand Bare Act is not for preparation and just for reference purpose. You can always refer particular section from Bare Act very quickly.
s time is less for preparation so I would advise you to base your preparation on Scanner. Use ICSI guideline answers for preparation. After Scanner give sound reading to some more topics important from the exam point of view.

Time management is important so take care of that. Give First preference to those subjects which are not amongst your favourite after that prepare those subjects you are comfortable with.
Also adopt the suggestions given in above points keeping in view the availability of time. Don’t forget to take reasonable rest during study to recharge you. Also stay away from unnecessary exam stress.
10. Have faith in your abilities and never underestimate your worth. Keep your confidence high bcoz self confidence is very important to succeed in life.

All the Best
29th December 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

May i know how to preapre for each of the subject and wht material should be used if any one hav any softcopes den do email me on [email protected]
dev
15th January 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i don knw how to read & ryt though i learnt to type its really a gr8 job man...!!! But i don knw how to face d exams for Java,c & c plz yelp me...:-(
20th January 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

only scanner is enough for cs executive programme???? and 2nd thing for exam point of view can i solve onlylast last 5 years papers. is it ok????
29th January 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

suggest me good classes for cs excecutive in mumbai i reside in vasai
30th January 2011, 10:25 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

For the preparation of CS exam you need to keep your basics strong and try to concentrate on the fundamentals.You can get more valuable information regrading the exam in the link listed below.

http://www.futureaccountant.com/#eqpapers

http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/

Best of luck..
16th March 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm vikas
i have take admissionin cs executive in 2011. so i want coaching classes in south delhi. good classes and affordable fees.
plz help me
18th March 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi..!!! This is nidhi
dear sir,
I would like to know 12th bord percentage is also neded in cs?? What is the date for exam in june? How can i get the study material? Nd i want to attemp exam in june nd now i am giving 12th bord.. So how can i prepare from now??? Plz reply much faster. My e mail is [email protected].
24th March 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i am giving d exam 4rm last 3 times bt inspite of my effort i cant clear d cs professional exam, i vi again appearing 4 june.plz sugest some tips hw 2 clear dis exam after doing the job
3rd May 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Is cs course is benefical for male?
16th May 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir ,
This is Deepak Khanna. I just want to know how to register for cs examination and name of the books that would be required for the syllabus???plz help me....
16th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this is ANKITA
IM PREPARING FOR C.S EXECUTIVE[BOTH MODULE] IN DEC. ATTEMPT IN 2011
SO GVE ME ADVICE THAT HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR INCOME TAX................???????????????
20th May 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am planning to give cs executive exam first module i.e.(only 3 subjects) in Dec 2011. Can u plz suggest me that, can I take admission in next month i.e. June 2011. And also best coaching classes with affordable fees. B'coz I stay at Worli. Plz let me know as soon as possible.My email id is [email protected]
21st May 2011, 08:07 AM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

hi dear,
if you really want to prepare for CS exams, then please clear that CS Course is a highly reputed course so your writing skills will play a major role in giving you extra marks in this exams. If you Attend oral coaching classes, seminars, then it will be really beneficial for you.

thanks
23rd May 2011, 06:57 PM
Naveen swami

There is no short of sucess
so, prepare study plan hour wise and study hard
1st June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Accounts... is it sufficient to study theory and clear the exam?
3rd June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare CS Executive Program Dec. 2011 examination?
8th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what is cs scanner? from where I can get it ?

Is there any chapter wise waitage for CS Executive exams for all subjects ? from where it is available
15th June 2011, 01:17 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for CS exam in December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare CS Executive Program Dec. 2011 examination?
If you are Unable to Crack it. Then i think you are less aware of facts and tricks.

Either you are Not Much interested in this particular Field or lack of preparations.

If your answer is 2nd one then these are the key fields just prepare well to Crack it next time.

These are the Complete information about the syllabus and Reference books from where you should refer for particular Topic

15th June 2011, 09:15 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
company secreteray exam is a top exam
if you well prepared then you get it surely
for this you go through a good institute for prepare your self
then practice well..

Good luck................
20th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

should i do any other courses along with Finance in MBA?
30th June 2011, 01:33 PM
C.S. Isha Nagra

hi.............
if u want to study g.c.l easily then u can easily study it from a new book on General and commercial law by C.S. Isha Nagra published by ShreeRam Law House in the markets by 10 july itGRA will be a great help for u , it has the simplest language that would ever be in G.C.L.
For further information and sure shot guess papers in law contact :
C.S. Isha Nagra (director)
[email protected]
1st July 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

hey guys.......................................
Good news for u all if you are screwed up and dont understand how to crack your C.S. exams then contact C.S. Isha Nagra

also get the sure shot guess papers in law subjects

believe it or not g.c.l. syllabus completed in 15 days with 60% marks guaranteed

new book coming in markets by mid of july General and Commercial Law BY C.S. Isha Nagra PUBLISH BY ShreeRam Law House
ED
for further help contact - [email protected]
4th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
i m planning to give cs executive module 1 exam in dec 11
i want to know that, 7 days SIP programme & computer training is compulsary to give exam.
which is the best coaching classes for cs between malad to parle.
mail id - [email protected]
Plz rply fast
31st July 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi all...
i wil be appearing for cs executive module 1 exams in dec 2011..
Since m working, i dont get enough time to study........ pls guide how to prepare for Tax and GCL?? currently m refrng module and scanner for tax and module and kedia for GCL......
How much emphasis should i giv on practical ques in Tax????
Pls rply to me at d earliest....
Thanx...
[email protected]
11th August 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
i m planning to give cs executive module 1 & 2 exam in dec 11
i want to know that, 7 days SIP programme & computer training is compulsary to give exam.
plz rply fast...
12th August 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i get last 5 years c.s question papers for c.s executive programme module 1
14th August 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what subject to the first preare in riding time in decmber exanination
20th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hi me sakshi student of b.com(final yr) i have my december attemp dis yr for both groups...can you please suggest me how to prepare for both groups.my cost accountancy is weak so what should i do to improve it...and is sangeet kedia note book is a better refrence book to study for all theory parts or not...my email id [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I would suggest you post a message to me at [email protected]. Thereafter you can have an individual session with me and I can guide you to prepare in a manner in which you would definitely clear the exams this time.
2nd September 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me the important chapters of cs executive module-1 for december exam 2011
6th September 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for cs exam in december then we hindi medium student
6th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

dear mam, i am planning to give cs executive in dec 11...please let me know about good coaching institutes or private tuitions in south delhi...my id is [email protected] guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?