7th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India?

i like chemistry....after my 12th can i opt petrochemical engineering?is it easy? wats the salary in india??? pl help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  2. Will I get a job in India after studying in diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? How much salary can I get?
  3. How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?
  4. How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?
  5. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  6. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  7. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  8. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  9. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in best petrochemical engineering college? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria?
  14. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  15. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  16. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  17. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
30th May 2012, 01:05 AM
denwer

Default Re: Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India?

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi...!!!

If you are interested in chemistry and want to persue petrochemical engineering, then you have to appear for the AIEEE examination.

If you score well in this examination then you can opt for b.tech in petrochemical engineering in PDPU Dehradun.

There are lots of scope for the petrochemical engineers in India. You need not worry about the salary as the petroleum engineers get a handsome salary.
It may range from RS.40,000-Rs. 50,000/- per month(starting salary.)

Thank you...!!!
21st June 2012, 05:59 PM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India?

hey,
if you are interested in chemical then you have chosen a good field-petrochemical course,
for this you must immediatly apply for AIEEE examination,,,coz admission in petroleum engineering is done through AIEEE exam.
i am providing a link where you can get necessary information about the salary and scope for petroleum engineers in India.

www.shine.com

please post any other queries if aries.
with best regards
3rd September 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th(art) with 42% from haryana board. Now I am working in the field of oil and gas pipeline. Pls suggest me wich course I can do?
2nd October 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i have 85% marks in 12th.is it possible for me to apply for this course?
3rd May 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i have intrest in petrochemical engineer..and i take addmisson in petrochemical collage in india so plz list of petrochemical collage ..
19th June 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

how we admit in pdpu in petrochecmical eng.11-12th four sem's percentage or jee(main) or jee(advance) ?
25th June 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for collification in petrochemical
27th April 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 87 merit in gujarat board nd 70 in jee ...
I eligible for chemical in pdpu collage???
ans me plzzz
28th June 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th std with 82 % im interested in petrochemical engineering ...is it good course for girls?
4th January 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce student and I have completed my degree do can I do petrochemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?