8th August 2012, 07:23 AM
gknadar

Study Material to prepare for VAO Exam in English?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had Applied For VAO Written Exam in English,
Pls Send Me Study Material of VAO Exam in English Version.

Thanks
Regards
Gopal Krishnan

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  2. NET study material for English Subject?
  3. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  4. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  5. How to prepare for EFLU M.A English entrance and study material required? -- [New]
  6. Study material to be referred for IAS entrance exam? How to prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Study material for English Methodology Material?
  8. Study material for LLM entrance exam?
  9. Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?
  10. What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?
  11. How may I get solved question papers for UGC NET exam in English? How may I join PhD in English?
  12. What is the pattern of group II exam? How to get the study material? how to prepare for group II?
  13. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  14. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Names of recognized institutes for preparation for Banking course? From where to get the study material?
  15. Study material to prepare for RBI Grade B exam?
  16. How to prepare for IPS exam? from where to get the study material?
  17. How to get the study material for GATE exam?
  18. Study material to prepare for AFCAT exam
8th August 2012, 02:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Material to prepare for VAO Exam in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gknadar View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks
Regards
Gopal Krishnan

~~~Previous year Question Papers of VAO Exam~~~

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO Syllabus.pdf(12.7 KB, 148 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 140 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO General English VAO Question Papers with answers.pdf(177.5 KB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 with answers.pdf(147.0 KB, 187 views)
26th March 2013, 05:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Material to prepare for VAO Exam in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gknadar View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks
Regards
Gopal Krishnan
VAO Exam Details:-

VAO's full form is Village Administrative Officers. For recruiting these officers an examination is conducted by TNPSC which is popularly known as the TNPSC VAO Exam. The notifications for this exam is published whenever there is a vacancy for the post in the leading newspapers. You can also get the latest information about this examination from the official website of TNPSC.

This exam is in a way open to all as it just demands people to be SSLC passed out or its equivalent from a recognized board. In other words you just need to be a 10th pass out to sit for this exam. Even if you have higher qualifications that will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.

Age should not be less than 21 years when applying for this exam. Similarly, it should not exceed the upper age limit of 30 years. This is for the general category candidate. For the reserved category candidates though the upper age limit can be relaxed upto 10 years.

The selection procedure is primarily based on the written exam. So you need to give this exam properly. More the marks, more will be your chances of getting selected. Several other parameters are also taken into consideration when selecting candidates.

For the exam you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. 150 marks each has been allotted for each paper and you will get three hours to complete the whole paper. You need to get 90/300 to qualify for this exam.

For the papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?