1st September 2011, 05:53 PM
sowmiyachellam@rocketmail

How to prepare for engineering mechanics exam?

hello.. need some informations about how to prepare engg mecanics for examination... plz tell me.. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for engineering mechanics exam?
  2. Books covering whole syllabus of GATE (Civil) 2016? -- [New]
  3. What can I do to prepare for mechanics and English?
  4. Lingaya's University B.Tech 1st Year Engineering Mechanics (ME-101) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.Arch 1st Sem- Engineering Mechanics (AM-101A) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  6. Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?
  7. A.E(Assitant Engineering) Electrical papers and syllabus?
  8. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Books to be read for GATE by industrial and production?
  11. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  12. How to clear the subjects of Thermal Science and Engineering, Mechanics of Solids, Fluid Mechanics, Design of Machine Elements?
  13. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech First Semester Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. How should I clear IES after doing B.Tech from UIET MDU
  15. Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering Section B solved papers for Mechanics of Fluid, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Question and syllabus for J.E Mechanical?
  17. Available various subjects in M.Tech related to Physics after B.Tech in Mechanical?
  18. How to prepare to solve problems in mechanics for IIT JAM?
30th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for engineering mechanics exam?

how do i prepare for engineering mechanics exams
15th December 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

study all the formulas and write it down on a sheet of paper. just b'4 xam, revise it.
19th February 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=sowmiyachellam@rocketmail;1107735]hello.. need some informations about how to prepare engg mecanics for examination... thank you
10th August 2013, 04:19 PM
ece304
Member+

There are some main topics in mechanics they are
1.Trusses
2.Kinematics
3.Moment of Inertias
4.Bending moment diagrams

These are the main topics you should concentrate in exam.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?