23rd September 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam of MPC?

how to prepare for entrance exams (mpc)...could u please tell me the preparation details

24th April 2012, 06:15 PM
ravi17283

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam of MPC?

hi,
i came through this backgroud so i think it will help you.first of all keep basic formulas of every concept in your mind and maintain a hand book so that it helps to memoraize things.solve all the problems in back side of textbook especially physics.get arrihant series materials for mathematics and do it as conitious assesment.spend much time in learning organic chemistry especially mechanisms.prefer concept of physics for best preparation in physics.keep a watch and note your time in solving bits.it will help you to keep time management............good luck...
31st May 2012, 09:32 PM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam of MPC?

hi friends,

i came through this backgroud so i think it will help you.first of all keep basic formulas of every concept in your mind and maintain a hand book so that it helps to memoraize things.solve all the problems in back side of textbook especially physics.get arrihant series materials for mathematics and do it as conitious assesment.spend much time in learning organic chemistry especially mechanisms.prefer concept of physics for best preparation in physics.keep a watch and note your time in solving bits.it will help you to keep time management............

thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?