22nd December 2015, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Which exam should i give after Inter MPC to get admission in BBA course?

I have studied inter mpc and got 52% marks in aggregate. And now i don't know which entrance exam should i give to get admission in the BBA course? I have passed inter with compartment.

22nd December 2015, 09:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should i give after Inter MPC to get admission in BBA course?

Following are some entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test
22nd December 2015, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should i give after Inter MPC to get admission in BBA course?

You can get admission in BBA through entrance exam which is mostly conducted by the concerned university. There is state level entrance exams for professional courses conducted by the technical university of the state and you can apply for it.

There are also other exams like SNAP which is conducted by Symbiosis University for admission in BBA and MBA. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam because admission will be based on the rank you get.
22nd December 2015, 08:08 PM
askshams

For admission in most of the institutes for BBA they do not conduct any entrance exam however there are some examinations so conducted which can get you into some good into top colleges,like;

> Joint entrance management test

> GITAM university of admission test, etc.
22nd December 2015, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need to appear in any entrance examination for getting admission in BBA course after completion of your 12th standard. Most of the Colleges/Universities offers direct admission to BBA course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some Colleges/Universities conducts their own entrance examination for offering admission in BBA course. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?