30th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for final exam of 11th?

How do i prepare 4 my final xams of +1.? Only 20 days are left. I want a good percentage , above 80. Please help..

31st January 2012, 02:45 AM
rkexam

Default Re: How to prepare for final exam of 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do i prepare 4 my final xams of +1.? Only 20 days are left. I want a good percentage , above 80. Please help..
Hello Dear,

According to the Days Left you have to Make a strategy and a fix time table
To achieve you goal there are few tips that will help you alot.

1. Try to Get concept behind the question not memorize it.

2. try to solve the previous year questions they give a rough idea about the question pattern.

3. study regular and with fresh mind.

I hope this will help you.

Good luck for exam.

With Regards
RK
10th March 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

i can't take maths in 11th&12th standard can i get bank job? is it tough for me?
30th May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get 95% marks in 11th with science.?
27th February 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a bio comp student only 4 days are left for my final exams what topics should i study to score atleast 60% in exams
1st March 2014, 11:12 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I don't know the kind of preparation of that you have so far. Whatever you prepared upto now may or may not be useful. But the preparation that you are going to have for upcoming 20 days will decide whether you can get through the exams or not.

It is always good for the candidates to start preparation for the exams well in advance in the sense 4-5 months before the exams especially if they want to score good percentage of marks.

However, please follow below guidelines to secure good marks by having preparation for these 20 days.

-Try to complete the subjects which you fell easy and give less importance for the subjects which you fell difficult so that there is a scope for you to get good marks at least in these subjects.

-Leave some chapters or questions for choice as you don't have enough time in your hands.

-Don't try to complete the entire syllabus. Just try to finish the concepts in which you are having some idea or those which are already prepared for other exams.

-Try to get the important questions and try to be perfect in them.

-Collect the previous year and model question papers for all the subjects and study those questions.

-There is every chance that these questions will be repeated again.

-In addition to preparation, revision of the questions that you have studied is very much important. Then only you can remember them.

-Try to improve your presentation skills. Even though you don't know much information or answer for a particular question, if you present it in a better manner in the exam, you will easily get good score in the Exam.

Wish you all the best.
28th July 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a bio comp student im nt a bright student but if i sit i ll study wht makes me to concentrate in studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?