23rd June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for french B.A(Hons) first year entrance exam?

how to prepare for french BA (Hon) first year entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to preare for BA(Hons.) 1st year French entrance test in JNU?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for the B.A Hons entrance exam in French?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  5. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  6. Information about the B.A(H) French entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I prepare for the entrance of M.A in French from JNU? Books to be referred for the same?
  8. Number of seats in D.U. for M.A. in French? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  10. Eligibility criteria for french entrance test at DU?
  11. What is the procedure for french entrance exam?
  12. How will I be able to get admission in BA French at JNU and prepare for civil services?
  13. What is the syllabus for B.A 1st year(Spanish, French) entrance exam?
  14. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  15. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  16. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  18. What type of questions are asked in French Entrance Exam?
28th November 2015, 02:31 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for french B.A(Hons) first year entrance exam?

To pass any examination, it is compulsory for students to study the whole syllabus and this is the only way by which any student can get good marks in the examination.
Also in preparation of examination, previous year question paper plays important role.
No other way and short cut way for students to get good marks in any examination.

Group study also proves helpful in preparation if the group members are dedicated to study and score high marks in examination.

Since, you have opted for French so, you have take help from the classmates or teachers only as not many students other than them would be aware about the syllabus B.A French.
If you really wish to score high marks in examination, then you must spend more time in studying the syllabus instead of spending time in other stuffs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?