10th July 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How will I be able to get admission in BA French at JNU and prepare for civil services?

hi, i have just passed my 12th standard nd i want to ask how will it be if i take up ba french at jnu nd prepare 4 civil service 4 ifs..?would dat b a bettr option..

6th October 2015, 01:18 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How will I be able to get admission in BA French at JNU and prepare for civil services?

It is good to see your interest towards the civil services.

Civil service exam is conducted by the Upsc every year.This exam is conducted for the barit posts like IAS/IRS/IFS/IPS etc.This examination completes under the following three stages:-

1. Preliminary.
2. Mains.
3. Interview.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile.

There is not any kind of restriction to opt any of the particular bachelor degree course. One is totally free to choose any of the course which is available to them and which are liked by them.

The age of appearing aspirant's should be lie in between 21 years to 32 years as GE category to be completely eligible for this exam. There is relaxation by 3 years for the Obc aspirant and five years relaxation for Sc/St category aspirants.

General category aspirants has total 4 no. of attempts for this exam. Obc category aspirants has 7 no. Of attempts for appearing in this exam. The SC/ST aspirant has no limit to apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?