13th September 2012, 05:08 PM
anuja.c

How to prepare for GATE Entrance Exam?

how to prepare for my GATE exams?

16th December 2012, 11:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Entrance Exam?

GATE exam covers questions on engineering mathematics and concerned engineering stream. Preparation for the exam can be started after collecting the detailed syllabus. Prescribed books under B.Tech course as well as common reference books for GATE can be used for preparation. Acquiring coaching from any reputed coaching centre will also be good. Practicing maximum number questions from previous year’s question papers will also be effective.
19th September 2013, 03:38 PM
sakhi jaiswal
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuja.c View Post
how to prepare for my GATE exams?
i've enrolled myself in the online course for gate preparation and trust me it is of great help. so if u r thinking of getting enrolled in any type of coaching , i would prefer u to opt for online coaching,
i am enrolled in the following course : http://www.wiziq.com/course/19502-gate-2014-ies-2013-engineering-mathematics-crash-course
And trust me it is of great help and the scholars are great hith complte study material.
hope it was helpful.
U can also connect with me at : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?