7th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for GATE entrance exam?

sir actually i jst want to prepare for gate so how can i prepared

5th June 2012, 10:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This examination is Conducted Jointly by Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board Every year. For this year GATE Examination was already completed.

If you are Interested in GATE Examination, then you have to fulfill the given eligibility Criteria:

~~ You have to complete your four year Graduate degree course in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture from a recognized University

OR

~~ You have to complete your Post graduate degree course in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for GATE Examination.

So, if you are Interested in GATE Examination then please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

You have to choose the subject in GATE Examination on the basis of Graduation/Post graduation.

The syllabus and Previous year papers of GATE Examination for each subjects is available in the official website, So please download the syllabus from the official website and start practicing, only then you will get success in GATE Examination.

The GATE examination consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration which contains 65 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of only objective questions. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, except for the numerical answer type questions. Each GATE paper shall have a General Aptitude component carrying 15 marks.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about GATE, Then please check the official website.

http://gate.iitk.ac.in
5th June 2012, 11:03 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

dear friend

>>GATE and IES exams are generally made for the engineering students.
>>as you ask about the coaching institutes in pune for these exams. but i want to say you that self study is the best option to clear any exam.
>>but it is your choice so you can choose the coaching centers.

best coaching centers in pune are-

1- Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
2- Engineers Institute of India
3- Career Forum
4-Brilliant Tutorials
5-IAS / IES Made Easy
6-Trump and Gates
7-Global Academy
8-iQuizzle classes

>>so you an choose any one from this list according your comfort and their last years results.

thank you for asking the question

6th June 2012, 01:57 AM
mnbgvs

Smile Re: How should I prepare for GATE entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[FONT=Times New Roman]
[/FONT][SIZE=3]hi,
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Yes in today's competetive world good percentage at graduation level always act as an important tool for lieing a strong career foundation.

hello friend

your interest towards gate is really appreciable

some tips to follow for success in gate are as follows

-> be clear on the syllabus and pattern of the paper

->know what all syllabus is there for the exam

->make all syllabus in to equal parts

->plan accordingly to your time and make a successful plan

->Try to solve last year question papers and prepare for the subjects from which more questions has been asked. Understand the concepts and then solve the logical questions.

->Always attempt those questions first which require less time and you are sure about there answers.

->these few days keep away from your friends because every second of yours is very important

->say no to movies cellphone chatting and so on

->make healthy group discussions and combined preparation with intelligent friends regarding the GATE topics

->keep concentrated through out your preparation

for this do meditation every day

follow all the tips till the exam you can definitely succeed in your exam

all the best

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]
14th February 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare the gate exam in mechanical engineering????????????????????
19th September 2013, 10:08 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...............

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IIT's (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board.

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam:

Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs.

Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.

Candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year integrated Master’s degree programs (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/ Technology.

Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering/Technology.

List of best books for GATE exam from where you can prepare for your exam , if you want to crack this exam you have to work hard otherwise you can not crack it...

Good luck..........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?