12th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get in National University of Law?

Sir,
I am a 12th std student who is going for engineering entrance coaching.but my aim is to get in to some college of national university of law.so how can i prepare it for law without the help of an entrance institution.Don't tell me to stop engineering coaching because my parents wont allow for it....but i strongly have a desire for law...So please help me with it..

22nd October 2011, 07:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get in National University of Law?

You can join for the LLB course after 12th class. You need to attend the written examinations which are aptitude oriented in relation to this. But there are some institutes like ILS Pune which take in students based on the 12th score. You can also attend the LLB course after graduation too. The website of the institute has information on the admission procedure.
14th February 2012, 05:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a 12th std student who is going for engineering entrance coaching.but my aim is to get in to some college of national university of law.so how can i prepare it for law without the help of an entrance institution.Don't tell me to stop engineering coaching because my parents wont allow for it....but i strongly have a desire for law...So please help me with it..
Nice to see that you are Interested to take admission in Law course in top Law University, But the admission in top law colleges is based on Entrance Test (CLAT)

~~ CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and this examination is conducted every year.

~~ To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board with minimum 50% Marks and your age should not be more than 20 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates.

~~ For this year CLAT Examination Notification was already declared and its is availiable in the official website, The online Registration Process was also started, If you are Interested then apply for CLAT Examination.

But please apply for this examination Only when you are fully prepared, So please start preparing for this examination as per the syllabus and pattern.

The CLAT Examination is of 200 Marks test and the duration of this examination is 2 hrs, the questions in the examination will be asked from these areas :

~~ English including Comprehension
~~ General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
~~ Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
~~ Legal Aptitude
~~ Logical Reasoning

CLAT Examination Syllabus :
------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: docx SYLLABUS of CLAT Examination.docx(12.8 KB, 79 views)
14th February 2012, 08:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are so interested for Law degree you may get admission to the top Law school through CLAT.

CLAT - COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST is an entrance exam conducted by NLU(National Law University) every year for admission to 5 years under graduate course in Law and Post Graduation Course.

The eligible candidate must complete 12th standard from a recognised Central/State Board from any stream with at least 50% marks and within 20years of age can apply for CLAT.

CLAT exam is one of the toughest entrance and very competitive one hence this should be applied with full preparation.

The exam is of 200 marks all objective type questions from the following topic:-

English
General Knoeledge
Numerical Mathematics
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning
14th February 2012, 08:46 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Here first all the National Law University college is under CLT entrance test

after ranking you are eligible to study in law college.

For this preparation:-

*Aptitude
*Reasoning
*English
*General awareness

for more details see:-

clat.ac.in/

Good Luck................
14th February 2012, 09:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
After +2 you can join in law as Integrated course which is for 5 years , & for LLB you have to be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university.

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information...

Good luck.............
25th February 2012, 01:25 AM
tanu47

Hi Dear,
CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test) and this examination is conducted every year.
Its good that u r going to opt for Law course in top Law University, But the admission in top law colleges is based on Entrance Test (CLAT)
To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12th exam from a recognised Board with minimum 50% Marks and your age should not be more than 20 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates.
For this year CLAT Examination Notification was already declared and its is availiable in the official website, The online Registration Process was also started, If you are Interested then apply for CLAT Examination.
But please apply for this examination Only when you are fully prepared, So please start preparing for this examination as per the syllabus and pattern.
The CLAT Examination ---- (200 Marks) is of 2 hrs.

The questions in the examination will be asked from these areas :
English Comprehension
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
Elementary Mathematics
Logical Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?