14th August 2012, 06:43 PM
esha solanki

How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks

sir, i have completed my graduation from amity universty in mass communication and journalism with 60% marks. now want to prepare myself for government job. i want you to suggest me that in which field i should go .

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  5. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  8. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  9. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication? -- [New]
  12. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  13. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  14. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  15. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
  16. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the next step for studies after completing graduation in mass communication and journalism?
15th June 2014, 08:27 PM
NILAM24

Default Re: How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks

I have done my B.com final year from poona university (regular)but i failed in one subject of 2nd year, after that i got married and due to my health problem i did not wrote my exam, can i write my exam after a Gap of 24 years is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?