24th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available after graduation and PG in political science?

government jobs after doing graduation and post graduation in political science

Related Questions:
  1. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  2. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Government jobs for Political Science graduates?
  5. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  6. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  7. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  8. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  9. What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?
  10. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  11. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  12. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  14. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  15. Which course in college will provide opportunity to apply for maximum number of government jobs?
  16. Scope of government jobs for B.A. pass outs with major in Political Science? -- [New]
  17. What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?
  18. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
17th April 2012, 08:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available after graduation and PG in political science?

You can find jobs in Public relation departments or in Social welfare organizations. One can find jobs as Political Data Analyst, Policy Analyst, etc in firms offering the same. After PG in political science, you can try for teaching jobs in Colleges. Those who possess NET qualification can get in government colleges with UGC scale salary. You also have the option to appear for the Civil Service exam if interested.
15th September 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs available after graduation and PG in political science?

I found a link where we can check only the latest jobs opening for post graduates only. http://www.recruitmentnews.in/jobs-by-qualification/jobs-for-post-graduates/
15th September 2012, 08:46 PM
pankajadv

I found a link by search google where we can find only the opening jobs for post graduates. I think It will be helpful for us. Check it or share other sites where we can find the latest government jobs for post graduates. http://www.recruitmentnews.in/jobs-by-qualification/jobs-for-post-graduates/
16th January 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a students of MA in pol.sc. from Sambalpur University BURLA,.After MA which jobs are available for me....
18th July 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

please tell me ....what are the government jobs available after pg in english?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?