4th August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Does government consider BBA a graduation degree for government jobs?

is government consider bba a graduation degree for government jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Does government consider BBA a graduation degree for government jobs?
  2. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  3. Affiliation of BBA course offered by IIPM? Is this degree comparable to other bachelor degree courses for government jobs?
  4. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?
  7. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
  8. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  11. Which branch in graduation degree is best to get the government jobs?
  12. List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?
  13. Is it possible to get the government job without any entrance exam after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  14. Is it possible for a student to join government job while doing regular course?
  15. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  17. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  18. What kind of government jobs a BBA holder can get?
30th September 2011, 07:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does government consider BBA a graduation degree for government jobs?

Definitely BBA graduates can apply for all kinds of government jobs. BBA is equivalent to any other kind of graduation. Hence they can apply to all kinds of government jobs which require the graduation as the main qualification. There are many competitive examinations which the graduate candidate’s can apply such as Railways, Bank exams, Civil service exams etc. Again if the candidate takes a post graduation degree after BBA it will be more suitable. You can take a post graduation in management or an MBA course. An MBA will enhance the job opportunities of the candidates.
15th January 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does government consider BBA a graduation degree for government jobs?

is bba degree approved by indian government ?
1st June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BBA so i want to know that can i sit in IPS exam?
2nd June 2013, 11:17 AM
Mohit.Bansal

yes, dear it is also considered as a graduation degree. you can apply for various government jobs for which need only graduation in any stream.
for example you can apply for UPSC and SSC exams from which large number of aspirants are taken for government jobs
2nd June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the BBA under Dibrugarh university. Can i sit now in the entrence of IPS ?
12th June 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

can we do any course in gov university after doing graduation in private university
23rd September 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,after cmpletion of bba can we go to abroads
21st October 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i was doing bba and i left after giving my 2nd semister exam and now again i want to continue it form private institude because i am doing job in private company if it is possible how
21st October 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

is there bba course in open university
26th December 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i hve done bba from ccs university meerut can i apply for jharkhand high court vaccanies as qualification is need as grauation
18th February 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BBA IN DISTANT EDUCATION OF MG UNIVERSITY.. IS CAN I POSIBIL TO ATTEND SBI CLERK AND PO, ALSO OTHER EXAM LIKE IBPS..
15th July 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir I am BBA graduate and i want to know that is BBA is equivalent to B COM and is there any govt. letter issued on the same.
22nd July 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know whether i ll b able to apply for any kind of Govt jobs like banks,railway etc... after i complete my BBA??
9th July 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Going to do my graduation in BBA fron IIMT Greater Noida..!
i want to know that is BBA a right decission for Graduation is my future secure..... I am very much confused as many people have sad it is very good and were as many have sad it that its not good..!!
i want to knw it from you.....
30th March 2016, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I m studying in class 12 in Arts stream and after 12 i want to do BBA and after that i want to do MBA. But i m not so good in mathematics. Can i still do it ? I will try my best but can somebody guide me about BBA course ? I want to know if a Arts student who is not so good in mathematics can still do BBA or not ?
19th May 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

BMS and BFIA from delhi university is equal to graduation for applying in govt jobs
10th September 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have so many back paper in my semester can i face a problem in future
3rd October 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me bba is a right course for govt. job & its a degree course or not??? & also know about that after 12th in arts streams its possible that can we should do bba please tell me i am very confused to take a right decision because its my future.
30th August 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

DPGITM Gurgaon institute , BBA degree programme equivalent to graduation degree and can apply for govt job with this degree.where graduation required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?