5th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which government jobs can I get after completing graduation in B.Com Computers?

iam completed my graduation (b.com.computers). please send me about governament jobs details...to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  2. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  3. List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?
  4. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
  5. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  7. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  8. How to get government or defense jobs after completing T.Y B.Com?
  9. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  10. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  12. Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?
  13. What are the government jobs after completing graduation in B.E Mechanical
  14. Which one is better among B.Com(Computers) and B.Com (General)?
  15. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  16. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the government jobs I can apply for after completing MCA?
27th October 2011, 09:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government jobs can I get after completing graduation in B.Com Computers?

You have immense job opportunities in the government sector after B.Com. You can apply for the bank jobs. You can attend the bank exams in relation to this. You can apply for the position of PO, clerk etc. You can also apply for the various UPSC or SSC exams which are conducted.
9th November 2011, 04:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which government jobs can I get after completing graduation in B.Com Computers?

dear friend,

you can go for many govt jobs.
like banking sectors,
railway,
oil corporation jobs.
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 04:47 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

you can go for many govt jobs.
like banking sectors,
railway,
oil corporation jobs.
best of luck.
11th February 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

procedure for government jobs after b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?