2nd November 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for government job? I have done diploma in electronics engineering

how can i prepare for a government job?i am doing job,i want be j.e,i did diploma in electronics engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  3. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  8. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  10. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  11. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
18th April 2012, 04:11 PM
mantukmr2

Default Re: How to prepare for government job? I have done diploma in electronics engineering

Various PSU recruited its people from diploma in electronics engg. some of them are:
BHEL
SAIL
DRDO
ISRO
NTPC
IOCL
other than that you can also apply in junior engineer post in railways..

so good luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?