16th October 2011, 08:44 AM
dew11

How to prepare for Indian Economics Services Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers of this Exam?

please somebody suggest me how to prepare indian economics services exam. and send me previous year solved papers

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers of Economics to prepare for SET exam?
  2. Previous year papers of UGC NET Economics Exam? HSST PSC Economics Solved Question Papers?
  3. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. in Economics, Indian Economy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous year solved Question Papers of SET Exam in Economics?
  6. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Development Economics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous year solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Economics?
  8. Previous 10 years solved question papers of Indian Forest Services Exam in English, General Awareness, Agriculture?
  9. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  10. Solved question papers of SET exam in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Economics?
  12. Madurai Kamraj University, M.A in Economics, Agricultural Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Past years solved question papers for SET exam in Economics?
  14. Model and previous years solved question papers of Postal Assistant exam
  15. UPSC Civil Services: Economics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous 10 year solved Question Papers for Indian Air Force X Group Exam?
  17. Previous years NET economics question papers with answer key? I have passed M.A Economics
  18. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers with solutions? -- [New]
21st October 2011, 06:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Economics Services Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers of this Exam?

The IES exam is an India examination which is conducted. You need to be an engineering graduate for attending this exam. You need to prepare thoroughly for this exam. You need to thorough with the technical subject areas. You can refer the previous year question papers for better reference. You can download the question papers from the official sites of UPSC.
27th December 2011, 03:20 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for Indian Economics Services Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers of this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dew11 View Post
please somebody suggest me how to prepare indian economics services exam. and send me previous year solved papers

Past Papers of Indian Economic Service Exams

I have attached a few past papers of Indian Economic Service Exams along with this post..

go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked in the papers..

For the list of important books which you should refer for your preparations Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
26th January 2012, 12:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Economics Services Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers of this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dew11 View Post

Indian Economic Service is conducted by UPSC.

For the Indian Economic Service one should have a Post Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

I have attached the questions paper of Indian Economics service exam.

So please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.
1st July 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

From where could i get study materials. Is it necessary to join any coaching institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?