4th February 2012, 01:01 PM
Ashutosh@1992

How to prepare for interview? I want to join MCA program in Amity

Sir,I want to join Amity for MCA program,,,plz tell me how to prepare for interview and written test which will be held,,,I have never faced any interview earlier,,,so i m a bit hesitated,,,plz guide me sir ,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. PhD degree from Amity University is recognized by UGC? Will it be valid for government sector jobs?
  2. Am I eligible for MCA at IP University if can not attend the foreign exchange program of Amity university?
  3. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  4. How to prepare for Campus Placements being a candidate pursuing MCA from Amity University?
  5. What are the common types of essays given after/before the interview at the time of admission at Amity University? If I have applied for Bachelor in Physiotherapy course then will they give essay related to Physiotherapy? How to prepare for it?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify interview of Microsoft? Qualification required to join Microsoft?
  7. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
  8. How can I prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical Interview of TCS?
  9. What is the scope after doing MCA from Amity University? Is Amity a good choice for MCA?
  10. Syllabus of Amity University MCA Entrance Exam?
  11. AMity MCA entrance exam dates and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA course after 1 year drop? -- [New]
  14. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  15. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination?
  16. How to prepare for ISRO assistant Interview?
  17. Possibility to join WASE program through Interview of Wipro Infotech?
  18. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
15th August 2012, 12:48 PM
nikhu99

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for interview? I want to join MCA program in Amity

Dear friend,

As you want to join MCA program in Amity , this very good choice and related to this you have to be able to face interview with good manner.So, i have given here few interview tips which will help you for further opportuanities..............

1. Be Prepared

2. Make a Good First Impression

3. Provide The Interviewer with Examples of Your Skills

4. Emphasize Your Skills and Accomplishments

5. Understand The Question Before Answering

6. Follow the Interviewer's Lead

7. Emphasize the Positive

8.Close the Interview with Confidence

So my friend as you go through above steps , then you will be succeed ..........

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?