2nd November 2011, 01:06 AM
anitharajendran

While pursuing MCA final year can I be eligible for campus interview?

i m pursuing final year Mca whether im eligible for campus interview because 10th 60% 12th 58% ug 78% pg 80%

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in MRF On-Campus Interview? -- [New]
  4. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?
  5. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  6. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  7. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  10. Am I eligible to study MCA being a Distance B.Sc(IT) and B.Com final year student?
  11. Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student
  12. How many rounds are available in IBM On-Campus Interview for CSE final year student?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  14. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for MCA while pursuing final year of BCS without having Maths at 10+2?
  16. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  18. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
2nd November 2011, 07:26 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While pursuing MCA final year can I be eligible for campus interview?

Yes. You can appear for campus placements in the final year of your MCA course. Some on campus placements will happens in your college especially for the candiates of your college.

For these on campus interviews, you are definitely eligible. And for off-campus interviews also you are eligible. But for some off-campus interviews, the companies need the candidates who have completed the course and are ready to join.

If that is the situation, they will say that they will put your profile on hold and if there is a ready position in their organization that suits your profile, they are going to intimate you.

So, start preparation for these placements. Put more focus in gaining subject knowledge. Because,being a MCA candidate, in campus placements, technical round is the tough task to accomplish. Majority of filteration happens here only.

You have not secured 60% of marks in your Graduation. That may become a problem for you because many of the companies will recruit the candiates who are of career 60.

Try to get Job in campus placements. Once you come outside market after the completion of course without having job, it will take time to get the job and difficult to get the good job as the competition will be high.
2nd November 2011, 07:49 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While pursuing MCA final year can I be eligible for campus interview?

Hi Dear
Yes,you are eligible to give campus interview at the time of MCA final year.
because you are eligible after some months to a software engineer post.

But for campus some Rules and regulation to see most of the company:-

*Candidate have career
*No year gap betwwen study if year gap 1 year then why the year gap a proper cause for that.
*NO backlogs till date
*Fluent English.
*Good knowledge of technical ground.

if you have all the qualities then easy to get campus interview.........

Good luck................
2nd November 2011, 10:32 AM
Prashant_baranpurkar

Yes, You are eligible for Campus Interview that arranged by your University.
21st August 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am studing bca is i am eligible to attend campus interview while my percentage is 80% in sslc & 55% in puc
30th November 2012, 09:37 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
I am feeling bad that you did not make 60% in your 12th and got just 2% less. In job market 2% is very crucial. Mostly the companies recruit candidates via online tests and online application forms, so in that case even .999% difference matters. So you will have to restrain from companies like TCS or CTS or IBM or Infosys, where the criteria is a 60% all through or even 65% all through. Now try for companies like Wipro(which allows 55% or more in graduation) or Tech Mahindra(55% all through), Reliance etc. You can also register yourslef in www.freejobalert.com or www.durgajobs.com or www.timejobs.com. Here fill your academical details and your work preferences. You will start getting mails on the companies matching your academical percentage and job designations. Good Luck.
12th May 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i scored 40% marks in 12th...so am i eligible to appear campus interview after MCA?
26th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I scored in 10th 58 , 12th 73 and in bca 1st year 58, 2nd year 60, and 3rd year 60 can i get job in good company.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?