27th July 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?

I am a student of BCA 3rd yr.I have been selected for WIPRO-WASE program in which they are providing a degree of MS in I.T. from BITS Pilani cum job within a bond of 4 years.
If I join WIPRO will it be beneficial for me in future?I have a big doubt that should I go for WIPRO or should I do my MCA.

plz help me out...!!

29th January 2016, 11:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BCA 3rd yr.I have been selected for WIPRO-WASE program in which they are providing a degree of MS in I.T. from BITS Pilani cum job within a bond of 4 years.
If I join WIPRO will it be beneficial for me in future?I have a big doubt that should I go for WIPRO or should I do my MCA.

plz help me out...!!
The duration of Wipro WASE program is 4 years and MCA is 2 years that is one of the major advantages of doing MCA. The aspirant can concentrate and study MCA without any distraction because it is a full time course. But on the other hand the aspirant becomes a full time employee after the WASE program. The Wipro WASE is not a full time course and you have study and work simultaneously. If the aspirant is looking for degree course then choose MCA course or if you are keen towards industry program you can choose WASE. The Wipro WASE classes are in Saturdays and Sundays only. The Wipro WASE website link is given
http://careers.wipro.com/campus-science-wase-2015.aspx
20th May 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?

Actually I got selected for wipro wase program, but I dont have maths in my 12th.I asked the HR am I eligible for attending interview, she told yes.but now they are telling you are not eligible for wase program after selecting to it.ehat should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?