18th September 2010, 01:59 AM
Hemach

Direction course and cinematography course together? Can two courses be done simultaneously?

Hey can we write 2 exams like both for direction course and cinematography course ?? or any other diploma course ? suppose if a guy is interested in either of the course whats the way

20th September 2010, 08:48 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direction course and cinematography course together? Can two courses be done simultaneously?

no, you cannot attempt the two exams in a same year.As only one course is accountable at a time.contact at -
Zee Institute of Media Arts
26th September 2010, 08:42 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Direction course and cinematography course together? Can two courses be done simultaneously?

hii.
na as they boith are different u have to do it differently..
u can contact.
Zee Institute of Media Arts

good luck.
14th October 2010, 05:45 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I don't think that you can write these two different course exams at the same time.

Because there is totally two separate papers for these courses from wherever you pursue either of these two.

Good luck!
29th November 2018, 09:29 PM
Anagha Sudheesh

Dear friend,
You cannot do Direction course and cinematography simultaneously .You better choose either direction or cinematography first and then you can do the other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?