17th April 2013, 01:15 AM
dilanur

How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a student of Bengali Medium

i am 1st year student of bengali midium. so how can i prepar myself for ips exam being a bengali midium student?and which ncert book should i prepare from now which help me to increase my basic knowledge?plz sir help me i am very curious to get the answer.

12th March 2014, 03:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a student of Bengali Medium

Going by the latest rules, you have to have studied the regional language till graduation level in order to write the exam in the same. You have to be at least 21 years of age at the time of filling the Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam form and should not be beyond 30 years of age. He/she must be a graduate in any discipline. Any candidate in the final semester or have written final degree exam can also appear for the IAS and IPS Preliminary examination. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For physical requirements, minimum height of 165 cm for men and 150 cm for women is needed. Chest should be fully expanded till 84 cm for men and 79 cm for women.
3rd June 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a student of Bengali Medium

I AM A STUDENT OF!12TH CLASS (BENGALI VESION .I WANT TO GIVE EXAM IN ENGLISH VERSION.SO, IS IT POSSIBLE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?