29th November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute to pursue PG in Artificial Intelligence Course? Names of the entrance exams?

hi, am a B.Tech Graduate.
can any one suggest which is the best institute to pursue PG(M.Tech/M.E) in Artificial Intelligence course.

name the entrance exams which i need to write for that?

what is cut off for those exams to get into this course?

Venkatesh(KarimNagar)

24th July 2012, 10:16 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best institute to pursue PG in Artificial Intelligence Course? Names of the entrance exams?

->Artificial Intelligence is nothing but a man made brain which can think and act on its own taking decisions.

->Its basically the intelligence developed by Humans in the form of machines to make our works easier.

-> Some of the very common examples of Artificial Intelligence is SIRI.

->If you want to take up this studies, you have to study Engineering in the stream of Electronics and Communication from the top colleges.

->After that you have to take up M.Tech in Nanotechnology as these are all related to that.

-> Robots, Mobiles, Automatics Red Lights, Sensors are some of the common examples of pre programmed Artificial Intelligence.

Furthermore artificial intelligence is described as follows:-

* Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the area of computer science focusing on creating machines that can engage on behaviors that humans consider intelligent.

* The ability to create intelligent machines has intrigued humans since ancient times, and today with the advent of the computer and 50 years of research into AI programming.

* for eg.Robots etc. we can take as the example of artificial intelligence.

:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia,
University of Massachusetts–Amherst, Amherst
3rd June 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best institute to pursue PG in Artificial Intelligence Course? Names of the entrance exams?

My son has studied B.E. Instrumentation and Control Engineering. He wants to study artificial intelligence abroad in this spring. Which universities are best in this regard?
3rd June 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

My son has studied B.E. Instrumentation and Control Engineering. He wants to study artificial intelligence abroad in this spring. Which universities are best in this regard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?