8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IPS entrance examination while doing B.Com?

Hi, I am pursuing my 2nd year of B.Com. I want to apply and write the IPS examination. So, how can I prepare myself from now only for IPS entrance examination?

11th September 2019, 11:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS entrance examination while doing B.Com?

Civil Service examination is one of the toughest examination. The examination is conducted in three stages.

So, you need to prepare for the examination with dedication, determination and devotion to qualify in all the stages.

The age limit to appear in the examination is 21-32 years.

So, you can start the preparation for examination as according to syllabus for the selection. For syllabus and other detail visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th September 2019, 06:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS entrance examination while doing B.Com?

Candidates in the 2nd year of B.Com are not eligible to appear in Civil Service examination but eligible for start preparation for examination anytime and from anywhere.

The examination is considered as mother of all other examination.

It is conducted in three stages. So, you can start with basic such as reading NCERT books of std VIth to Std XIIth and then prefer standard books.

Make habit of reading newspaper and mainly editorial for building knowledge and improving writing skills.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?