9th August 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IPS exam? What is the schedule of examination? I am a student of B.E 3rd year

i m student of B.E 3rd yr ,how to prepare for ips examination,nd what is the schudule of examination ,

31st October 2012, 11:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IPS exam? What is the schedule of examination? I am a student of B.E 3rd year

After completing graduation, you will be eligible for the position of IPS Officer. Selection of candidates is done through CSAT, mains exam, and interview. The exam syllabus covers questions on Indian History, geography, general awareness, mental ability and so on. Detailed syllabus can be collected from the portal of UPSC. Based on this, prepare for the exam by setting a suitable time table.
1st November 2012, 10:44 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IPS exam? What is the schedule of examination? I am a student of B.E 3rd year

Hi Friend........

IPS stands for Indian Police Service

IPS Aspirants, first appear for Civil Examination

Civil Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly ones

For Civil Examination some eligibility criteria's are there, if you satisfy that eligibilities then you are eligible for Civil Examination

Eligibility Criteria for Civil Examination : -

Educational Qualifications : You must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university, final year students also eligible for this examination , there is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit : Your age should between 21 to 30 years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as govt.rules as under

for SC/ST candidates - 5 years relaxation

for OBC candidates - 3 years relaxation

Nationality : You should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

1. Preliminary Examination

2. Mains Examination

3. Interview........

Number of Attempts

For General candidates maximum 4 attempts

For OBC candidates maximum 7 attempts

There is no restriction for SC/ST candidates

all the best.........

Regards............
Tash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?