8th December 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an ACP with Arts stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an ACP?

Respected Sir, I am an Arts student and I want to become an ACP so I want to know can I become an ACP with Arts stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an ACP? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th March 2017, 09:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an ACP with Arts stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an ACP?

Yes, you can apply for ACP after passing graduation with Arts stream.

ACP is an acronym for Assistant Commissioner of Police. Direct recruitment is not available for the post of ACP. An IPS officer gets promoted to the ACP rank. So to become ACP, you have to first become an IPS officer. For that, you have to write Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria for the civil services exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university with any percentage.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general category. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-Selection criteria involves of

* CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test)

* Main Exam.

* Interview
8th August 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an ACP with Arts stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an ACP?

If any one had low vision problem and had a certificate given by goverment hospital then become an acp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?