8th January 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for KSOU, Mysore entrance exam of Diploma in Journalism?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com and now I want to pursue Diploma in Journalism from KSOU, Mysore. I want to know how to prepare for KSOU, Mysore entrance exam of Diploma in Journalism? Which books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE for technical education?
  2. What is difference between Masters from KSOU Mysore and Masters from other institutions?
  3. Date of the entrance exam for PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the pattern of the entrance test and how should one prepare for the exam?
  4. Can I apply for MBA if completed B.A. without 12th under Regulation-I in KSOU, Mysore?
  5. What is the admission process for B.Tech Civil in KSOU Mysore?
  6. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  7. Diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved?
  8. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  9. Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  11. Is Karnataka state Open University,Mysore is recognized by University Grant Commission?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. Is degree from KSOU Mysore a valid degree
  14. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  15. Entrance exam available to study B.Tech for Diploma holder in Mysore?
  16. Is KSOU recognized with AICTE? Can I join mysore university?
  17. Is the M.Tech distance learning program offered by KSOU Mysore AICTE approved?
  18. Is KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE & UGC for technical education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?