20th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?

Pls suggst me good coaching institutes for preparng 4 d entrance exams f IIMC,Asian college f journalism,Symbiosis institute f media??..also suggst me if dere r institutes dat hlp in preparing 4 d exams??..n also d books needed n d procedure 4 preparin 4 d entrances??..n d pattern f ques dat r askd in d exams??...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in mass communication?
  2. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  3. How to join Masscom after working in ICICI?
  4. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  5. Top 50 mass communication colleges in India? What are their rankings and accreditations?
  6. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  7. Top colleges rank wise for post graduation in mass communications?
  8. How to get a job in communication field? I have an aggregate of 67%
  9. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  10. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  11. Coaching classes for journalism for IIMC entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of IIMC-Delhi PGDM(Journalism) entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. How should I become a new reader after completing my B.Tech? What type of course should I prefer?
  15. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  16. Books to prepare for Asian college of journalism's entrance exam?
  17. What qualification is required to pursue degree course in Mass Communication?
  18. PGDM in Journalism from IIJNM, Bengaluru is fruitful for BBA graduate? Whether IIMC changed its entrance exam schedule?
25th July 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?

I have completed my graduation this year 2013,I would like to know that are coaching centre in Kolkata for cracking the entrance test of IIMC
29th August 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?

Which is the best coaching institute for preparation of journalism entrance test in Allahabad ??
30th August 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best coaching institute for preparation of journalism entrance test in Allahabad ??
All those students who wish to enter journalism/mass comm field should read this excellent book written for them: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist). It has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members as well as news portals. Aspiring journalism/mass comm should also read "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide" (Rs 100). Both the books will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes email at [email protected] or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
29th April 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

coaching institutions in chandigarh for journalism/mass comm kindly let me no please
5th July 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching institute for Asian College of journalism entrance exam preparation in Kolkata? Please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?